"In addition to Trenton and Frankford, the district of Quinte West, also includes the communities of Barcovan Beach, Batawa, Bayside, Carrying Place, Chatterton, German's Landing, Glen Miller, Glen Ross, Halloway, Johnstown, Lovett, Madoc Junction, Maple View, Mount Zion, Oak Lake, River Valley, Roseland Acres, Spencers Landing, Stockdale, Tuftsville, Twelve O'Clock Point, Wallbridge and Wooler. Frankford was first settled by Europeans in the 1820s when settler Abel Scott built a grist mill along the Trent River. The settlement went under a number of names, including Scott's Mills, Cold Creek and Manchester. The settlement was named Frankford after Sir Francis Bond Head, the Lieutenant-Governor of Upper Canada. Frankford was incorporated as a village in 1920."
Source: Quinte West - https://en.wikipedia.org