Preparing the Offer
Many of you may worry that the property you love will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ve got an expert by your side. Me. My job, as your real estate agent, is to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you and that you get it before other Buyer’s have the opportunity.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document I present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical- You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. Don’t worry. I know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, I look after your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
• I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
• Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I will suggest conditions such as; home inspection, financing, and insurance… We’ll talk about that.
• I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
• If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
• I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
• Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a real estate agent who, like me, puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.